Clan Registration Information
Hello fellow Clansmen and Clanswomen. It’s time again for The St Louis Scottish Games! There will be Scottish athletics, pipebands, Highland dancing, sheep dog demonstrations, folk music, storytelling, children's activities, and more. The Parade of Tartans will be around mid-day.
The St. Louis Scottish Games are a great opportunity to have a Clan annual meeting or get-together. Some Clans are already adding this type of meeting to their visit. If you have not had a chance to have a Clan meeting yet this year then please consider St Louis as that opportunity.
Below are the exhibit space fees. Tents, tables and chairs are also available to rent for additional fees.
- Exhibit Space (10' x 12') - $75
- Exhibit Space (10' x 22') - $125
- Exhibit Space (10' x 32') - $165
- Tent Rental (includes set-up, does not include walls) - $100 each
- 8' Table Rental - $15 each
- Chair Rental - $5 each
Below are some guidelines for Clan Row:
- Clan representatives must be Clan Members and authorized to represent your clan and sign members.
- Clan exhibits must have proper Banners and Clan Badges on display and Historic Clan information to distribute.
- No fires, firearms (unless historical replica’s unable to fire and or unloaded), no generators, no loud music, videos or any other activity that may disrupt neighbors and visitors.
- There is no Potable water on site, no electrical hookups and no pets, (except service animals accompanied with proper certification) allowed on site. Leaving pets in vehicles is not advised and proper steps will be taken if this occurs. This is a field so proper foot apparel and insect repellant is strongly advised. We can’t stress enough to bring drinking water. Extra water is a good idea, be prepared and be safe.
- There will be a clan hospitality tent with coffee in the morning, small amount of water, and light snacks. Come visit with other clan leaders.
- Please also note that no merchandise or product can be sold on Clan Row.
- American Clan Gregor
- Clan Bell
- Clan Blue
- Clan Bruce
- Clan Buchanan
- Clan Cameron
- Clan Campbell
- Clan Colquhoun
- Clan Donald
- Clan Donnachaidh
- Clan Douglas
- Clan Ferguson
- Clan Galbraith
- Clan Henderson
- Clan Irwin
- Clan Lindsay
- Clan Logan
- Clan MacCallum/Malcom Society
- Clan MacFarlane Worldwide
- Clan MacFarlane
- Clan Macintosh of North America
- Clan MacLeod
- Clan MacNeil Association of America
- Clan MacRae
- Clan Moncrieffe
- Clan Montgomery
- Clan Ramsay
- Clan Scott
- Clan Sinclair
- Scottish St. Andrew Society of Greater St. Louis
- John Ford Pipe Band
- Scottish-American Military Society, Post 1821
- St. Louis Curling Club
- St. Louis Gaelic Athletics Club