The next St. Louis Scottish Games will be on May 6, 2023 at Schroeder Park in Manchester, MO.
The St. Louis Scottish Games is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization founded in 2000 and incorporated in the State of Missouri.
The purposes of SLSG are educational, cultural, charitable, and philanthropic. The organizational objectives are to foster and encourage open exchange of cultural, educational, and recreational concepts and pursuits between those with an interest in the culture and heritage of Scotland and others in the Greater St. Louis area.
The SLSG organization shall plan, develop, and operate Scottish Games, Festivals, and cultural events in the Greater St. Louis area.
The beneficiaries of the St. Louis Scottish Games are typically selected from local organizations in need, with the number depending on net proceeds. For example, in past years, St Louis Scottish Games sponsored history and music concerts in several local school districts, provided free admission tickets to several local children's organizations, and made donations to several organizations including: the St Louis Firemen (used to purchase needed life-saving equipment), the Scottish American Military Society (Veterans), the Scottish St Andrew Society of Greater St Louis, The World Bird Sanctuary, and the St Louis BackStoppers (First responder family assistance).
The SLSG Board
- Chairman - Scott Sinclair
- Vice Chairman - Dave Massey
- Secretary - Patricia McRoberts
- Treasurer - Donna Anderson
- Director - Matt Pantaleoni
- Director - Bob Macauley
- Director - Earl Fraser
- Director - Neal Morrison
- Director Emeritus - Jim McLaren
Committee Chairs and Key Members
The SLSG operations are achieved through a series of Volunteer Committees. The following people are the Chairs of the Committees or key members for the respective areas. If you would like to work on a particular Committee, or just find out more about what is involved, then either contact the SLSG or the Chair using the information below.
- Admission Gate - Donna Anderson
- Athletics - Scott Runnels, Jim Deters, Sarah Moore
- Refreshment (Beer) Sales - Graham Parle
- Children's Activities - Cathy Heineman
- Children's Foot Race - Earl Fraser
- Clans & Associations - Craig MacDonald
- Entertainment - Diane McCullough
- Field Location: Contracts and layout - Dave Massey
- Finance - Donna Anderson
- Fundraising - Matt Pantaleoni and Scott Sinclair
- Highland Dancing - Tracy Renth & Jennifer Sarti
- History, Genealogy - Cynthia Millar & Diana Blanchard
- Hotel Coordinator - Anna Friday
- Insurance - Earl Fraser
- Medical - Kim Eversole-Blackwell, RN
- Permits, Regulatory & Security - Earl Fraser
- Photographs - Janey Brewen, Jim Campbell, Bill Simon
- Piping & Drumming - Matt Pantaleoni
- Sponsorships & Marketing - Bob Macauley and Neal Morrison
- Resource Procurement - Patricia McRoberts
- Team Secretary - Cheryl Hansen
- T-shirt Sales
- Vendors - Marianne Gibbs
- Vendors Support - Connie McGee
- Volunteer Coordinator - Jeff Anderson